Friday, April 8, 2011

Hi, I'm Trouble!

Today I just started my first blog. I want to start of by telling you about myself. My name is Trouble, my Dad named me. His girlfriend (aka. Mom) really liked the name Soda Pop since one of her favorite books is the Outsiders. But Dad said that Trouble suited me and I try my best to prove him right.

Before I was adopted I lived at the SPCA with a bunch of other cats and went by the name Soda. I stayed in a cage with a bunch of other kittens. One day durning the air show two people came to look at the cats. I did my darndest to get noticed. I climed the wire mesh and chased toys around. All my siblings and other kittens were sleeping so I jumped on their heads and attacked the toys in the cage by myself. The guy really liked how active and playful I was. I could tell I had him, now to get the girl. I let her cuddle me and I played with her hair. I even sniffed her nose and guess what?!? I got adopted.

I am a torbie or tortishell with taby markings. They have a tendancy to be really talkative and I LOVE to talk. When Mom and Dad get home from work I tell them all about my day. They ask me questions and I answer them. I am so talkative they decided I needed a sister so they went to LAPS (Langley Animal Protective Servics) and got me Flair. She's Mom's kitten and is totally oposite to me. I love her though and we cuddle and play a lot. I also have someone to talk to durning the day so I don't meow as much when Dad comes home from work.

When I was little I did lots of bad things. I like to destroy toilet paper and climb the screen. I climbed the wall and hung there till Dad yelled at me. The deviding wall in the kitchen is now covered with scratch marks. Dad says he'll fix it one day, but I think it looks good.  After the wall incident Dad listened to Mom and they went and got me a scratching post. I love my scratching post and now I don't need the walls. Mom says that the only reason I cause trouble is cause of my name, that Dad asked for it and that a Soda Pop wouldn't climb the walls.

I have another post I'll write about my scratching post but for now I gotta go have a nap with Flair. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment